DLB Counseling & Consulting, LLC is taking the following precautions to protect our clients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus:
· Office seating in the waiting room and in therapy/testing rooms has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing. If the waiting area is occupied clients are requested to wait in the hallway.
· All clients are asked to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
· Clinicians will verbally screen every client prior to each session for COVID-19 symptoms.
· Clinicians will monitor and document their temperature daily prior to their shift.
· Clinicians will wear a mask, per their choice, or if requested by the client.
· Clinicians will maintain safe distancing.
· Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
· Clinicians will wash and sanitize their hands prior to and after each face-to-face session.
· Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy room.
· Clinicians schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
· Areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
· Physical contact is not permitted.
· Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
· Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.